Many testators putting together a comprehensive estate plan create trusts to achieve specific goals. They may be at risk of estate taxes because of the value of their personal holdings or worry about their eligibility for Medicaid later in life. Those with specific...
Focused On Your Family’s Legacy
- What Minnesota adults should know about no-contest clauses
- The 3 main requirements for a valid will in Minnesota
- 3 ways trustees can impact the life of someone with special needs
- Leaving adequate resources for minor children when estate planning
- Can a Minnesota estate plan prevent a future guardianship?