Those who care for a child or adult with special needs may eventually decide to fund a special needs trust. Those thinking about the future needs of a family member with special needs often worry about setting aside enough resources for their care and imposing the...
Focused On Your Family’s Legacy
- What Minnesota adults should know about no-contest clauses
- The 3 main requirements for a valid will in Minnesota
- 3 ways trustees can impact the life of someone with special needs
- Leaving adequate resources for minor children when estate planning
- Can a Minnesota estate plan prevent a future guardianship?