Most adults in Minnesota know that an estate plan is a valuable resource. Still, many people procrastinate about creating a will or drafting other estate planning paperwork. They believe that the process is too complicated or that their rapidly-changing personal...
Focused On Your Family’s Legacy
- What Minnesota adults should know about no-contest clauses
- The 3 main requirements for a valid will in Minnesota
- 3 ways trustees can impact the life of someone with special needs
- Leaving adequate resources for minor children when estate planning
- Can a Minnesota estate plan prevent a future guardianship?