Estate plans can range from highly complex to incredibly simple. People can use a half dozen different documents or simply draft a will. Each testator creating an estate plan has their own needs and priorities. They choose what documents to draft and what terms to...
Focused On Your Family’s Legacy
- What Minnesota adults should know about no-contest clauses
- The 3 main requirements for a valid will in Minnesota
- 3 ways trustees can impact the life of someone with special needs
- Leaving adequate resources for minor children when estate planning
- Can a Minnesota estate plan prevent a future guardianship?